Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you like it when I run my nails down your back?

That would give me an erection.Do you like it when I run my nails down your back?
Definitely. You could do that all the time.Do you like it when I run my nails down your back?
i do enjoy positive feedback...who doesn't?
No, you may put scatches on me.
Oh sh!t. *turns around*
I think I would. I like to have my back scratched
YEs. it feels so good.
Not really, if you are going to scratch my back, then for heavens sake scratch it.
not really, so can you please stop it
I would, but my girlfriend would be P.O'ed.
Down my back...up my back...it's all good...
yes, but a little rougher next time o.k.?
No. It does not feel good.
No, I don't even know you.
A little to the left...
hard it feels good soft it tickles
I love it
so that was YOU!
I can hardly blame you Im that good huh
No. I stab my frontal lobe.
I like it. Do you mind the rug burns on your knees and elbows?
yes





can I do it to you?





I like it rough





i holla ;O
my boyfriend loves it, he actually asks me to do it..and also run my nails over his head in his hair aswell
mmmmmm maybe ;-)
No, it tickles.
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment