Friday, May 14, 2010

Would you mind if I run my finger nails down this blackboard?...?

...what makes your skin crawl?...Would you mind if I run my finger nails down this blackboard?...?
When someone scrapes a fork across therir teeth....Would you mind if I run my finger nails down this blackboard?...?
Scientists have studied this and when they removed the lower harmonics, people were not bothered. They don't know why.
I can't hear you. Go for it.
Do what you like - over the net I wont be troubled.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


I hate the noise of it


plz dont!
What makes my skin crawl is if someone runs his or her fingers down a blackbird. Okay, so they're not protected animals and their low flying antics can be annoying especially to people who drive cars and can't always swerve out of their way.. That's no excuse to hurt a bird though.
ugly men that are twice my age hitting on me, ugh i cant stand it, it makes me wanna scream!!!
rubbing your hand over certain sofa fabrics
If you do that I'm outta here......
pleeeeease dont
That I can take but please do not rub a fork on a plate that sound drives me insane.
Actually yes, i do mind..
that makes my skin crawl EEEEEhhhhhh
Oh, please, for the love of......well yeah go ahead, my skin doesn't crawl; if it did I'd be in serious trouble!
I would.


Please don't.
Aahhh even the thought of it gives me the shiverssss.
yes please don't!
That's a Lovely Sound Music to my Ears. La La La La La
no and no.

No comments:

Post a Comment