Friday, May 14, 2010

What would have happened to Christianity if it wasn't nailed down?

More people would be worshiping Thor, with his symbol the Hammer.What would have happened to Christianity if it wasn't nailed down?
I'm Christian but I don't judge other peoples beliefs. People have a right to believe what they wish. I even gave a thumbs up to the Pagan person that said Christians burn what they don't believe. Unfortunately that is true among many Christians but I'm not one of those. Hey I read the Harry Potter series 6 times and own all the movies and they are about witches and wizards so I must not be too bad huh.What would have happened to Christianity if it wasn't nailed down?
Since Christianity is the only true religion, it will be around forever. This may be hard for a lot of people to accept, but the alternative is a very warm place for a very long time. Even thumbs down won't change that fact.
It would have gone down the drain long ago, like it should of.





Hence why I keep to my Pagan and Wiccan ways.





Violation please.





I know I'm gonna get one, Christians cannot take critisism. They burn what they don't like.
christianity rocks! go christians!
Christianity has taken over our laws and morals for the most part.





so, total anarchy?





i'm alright with that
We'd be just roman about aimlessly....
idk, but i guess it doesn't really matter anymore.
We would probably all still be Jewish......or Muslim....or polytheistic.....or atheist.
hee! hee! hee! i get it! you are sooo bad.
Pfft!





Ouch...that one hurt. I stubbed my head on the monitor!
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment