Friday, May 14, 2010

I Chew My Nails Down to the Nub?

Okay, so I've chewed my nails for like, 4 years, and I really need to stop. My doctor said if I don't watch out, I could get infected nails really soon. Does anyone have any reasonable suggestions on what to do? My mom tells me to put Band-Aids on my fingers, but I don't wanna walk around all day with Band-Aids on my fingers!!! We've tried that gel that tastes weird, we've tried socks on my hands at night, we've tried sitting on them as long as possible, we've tried practically EVERYTHING. I need a reasonable, painless, effective way to grow my nails. Also, does anyone knoe\w how long it takes nails to grow to a decent length? If you have any info on nail biting, please give it to me! I'm desperate, it's really THAT BAD! I can use anything, just please, if you know anything, answer.I Chew My Nails Down to the Nub?
You might have bad nerves. See if you can get some kind of nerve pills. I had the same problem. I just sort of stop biting them on my own though.I Chew My Nails Down to the Nub?
Despite your screen name- a chick with nasty hands is a complete turn-off. Your ability to get dates is greatly reduced, because of this habit. In other words, your nail-biting will make you a recluse with zero social life. Take it from a guy- we look at:





1.face


2.boobs


3.butt


4.hands


5.legs/feet





I declined dates with women that had nice faces...but with manly looking hands. I had to say NO.
I am 31 and chewed my nails as long as i can remember till about 3 months ago, I started taking chantix the stop smoking pill
i used to usually when ur in school it makes u chew.... if u get a pretty manicure u wont to ruin it my chewing...





try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment