Friday, May 14, 2010

Everytime I scratch my nails down someone elses back can you feel it?

I want you to kno that im happy for u i wish nothing but the best for you both an older version of me is she perverted like me? would she go down on you in a theater? does she speak elequently and would she have your baby? im sure she'd make a really excellent mother. cause the love that you gave that we made wasn't able to make it enough for you to be open wide no and everytime you speak her name does she kno how you told me you'd hold me until you died till you died but you're still alive!!!!!!! and i'm here to remind you of the mess you left when you went away! it's not fair to deny me of the cross i bare that you gave to me you seem very well things look peaceful im not quite as well i thot u should kno did u forget about me mr. duplicity i hate to but you in the middle of dinner it was a slap on the face when how quickly i was replaced and are you thinkin of me when you fck her?Everytime I scratch my nails down someone elses back can you feel it?
Who is Alanis for 100.00 I'm giving you a star because I love her!Everytime I scratch my nails down someone elses back can you feel it?
You oughta know
Thanks Alanis ; )
Put down the pipe and step back from the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment