Friday, May 14, 2010

Poll: girls, how often do you sit down and actually spend time to do your nails..?

maybe 15 min fer mePoll: girls, how often do you sit down and actually spend time to do your nails..?
hmmmm 15 min tops





=] =]Poll: girls, how often do you sit down and actually spend time to do your nails..?
Well, I don't paint my nails very often, maybe once every 3 or four months, and I probably get them done at a nail place maybe 2 or 3 times a year. Probably 10 minutes cause I have to file the tops perfectly and put on the nail polish and then the clear nail polish that makes it smooth and shiny. And then they have to dry.





:)
I only do my nails when I have something coming up. Like a wedding or a party or an interview, etc.





Otherwise I don't give a fcuk what my nails look like.
I'm supposed to put this thing that makes my cuticles stronger about every week. I cut when ever it bends. I file if I have the chance, too. And sometimes I buff my nails.
Hmm...well I get a manicure every Sunday and then I also touch up my cuticles maybe every two or three days.
About 3 times a week, for about 10 to 20 minutes.





OH, CRAP! You said girls! Please don't tell anybody I answered this. Would it help if I gave ya a star?
Yesterday I put on some fresh polish. Took me about five minutes. I don't care at all about my nails.
well i really dont do my nails much X) but when i do i usally just put a fresh coat of clear nail polish on my fingers. takes about 2 mins.
i only ever spend time on my nails when they're too long and i have to cut them. other than that, no nail polish for me. ^^
well a few days ago it took me an hour to totally do my nails but usually i dont spend any time painting them.
I don't do my nails, I just trim them every three weeks or so (my nails dont grow that fast)
hmm sometimes i do it every night


but at the mo....once a week!! painted them earlier soooo shiny and neat!! *proud*
once a week.... i either touch up or put on a brand new coat. 15 min- 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment