Friday, May 14, 2010

Nine Inch Nails vs System Of A Down :)?

SYSTEM OF A DOWN ALL THE WAY!!!





But seriously, why ask a question like that. your just gonna get hundreds of answers saying either NIN or SOAD. Its kinda pointless to ask a question that has no definite answer. its just a personal opinion thing and personally i think that System is better (i really hope they end their hiatus this year).Nine Inch Nails vs System Of A Down :)?
NIN. Better shows. Better music. Intelligible lyrics.Nine Inch Nails vs System Of A Down :)?
NIN. System of a Down got real old, real quick. I gave up on them after hearing the 3rd album.
Oh geez!- if I played Closer against Aerials, I'd lose because I like them both as artists.
I like em both but I respect Trent as a musician more, and prefer NIN.
NIN%26gt;SOAD





Trent Reznor%26gt;Serj Tankian
NIN. im a bigger fan of NIN than soad. both are good. trent reznor is amazing.
System of a down hands down.
I like both, but Nine Inch Nails is better.
System of a Down.
Nine Inch Nails.
nine inch nails
NIN!!
SOAD
SOAD
NIN
NIN for sure
NIN
SOAD
NIN
SOAD. no question!

No comments:

Post a Comment