Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there any song that you can't even listen to? you'd rather hear nails down a chalkboard than that song?

Anything by Nickelback,Lifehouse,Three Doors Down,Or Creed.They make miley cyrus bearable.I don't really consider songs by these wastes of youth like miley and the naked brothers band music.I didn't even capitalize their names.They aren't worth it.Is there any song that you can't even listen to? you'd rather hear nails down a chalkboard than that song?
YES! There is this horrid song, I dont know who it by, but its keep saying


';Im so addicted to all the things you do'; and its kinda dirty. I can't stand that song! Someone I know plays it EVERYTIME I am around him, and it makes me ill.Is there any song that you can't even listen to? you'd rather hear nails down a chalkboard than that song?
I actually dont have a song that I couldn't stand, I love all songs, even the really bad ones. I mean I am sure I have one but I am just drawing a blank right now.
I would've send Hannah Montana but I guess since some else said that I will go with High School Musical or any Disney Song.
our song, by Taylor Swift. yuck.
rihanna and neyo hate that i love you reminds me of when my guy and i split up for 2 mths last yr and he hooked up with some obese whore he met online is that pathetic or what lmao rotfl
anything that falls under the category of gospel or bluegrass.
Hannah Montana's songs...
anything by the naked brothers band
Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment