Monday, May 10, 2010

Im painting my finger nails in stripes...do i put the stripes across or down?

its a weird question but im painting my fingernails and toenails pink and black...should i make the stripes go across or down??Im painting my finger nails in stripes...do i put the stripes across or down?
paint them down, it gives an illusion of length.Im painting my finger nails in stripes...do i put the stripes across or down?
in my appinion i would go with down but you can do with what ever you want but down looks the best and it is easy to do
Alternate from finger to finger and really confuse people.





The Muse
everyone makes them down, go across
I haveee no idea. i never painted my nails by stripes. so i would guess go down.
ehh i like either...


and i know its bad butttttttttttttttttt.........


but this wierd girl in my grade does them down..so do them across!


hheheh





%26lt;33
both?


-love rach

No comments:

Post a Comment