Friday, May 14, 2010

My Dog mounted my wife from behind,and scratched her back,should i get him put down,or get his nails clipped?

Lol, This is a shining example of a question that makes Answers worthwhile!


After trawling through:


Does she really like me?


Does he really like me?


Why don't they understand?


This guy wants to know about his dog humping his wife! Fanastic!





Papa I'd give him a treat for doing your job!My Dog mounted my wife from behind,and scratched her back,should i get him put down,or get his nails clipped?
tie him up in the back yard. I know someone with a car lot and his Rottweiller humped a short Mexican guy who was buying parts and taking them off by himself off his salvage cars. He came in and told the owner and he laughed and said there would be no extra charge. The second time the dog did it the Mexican left.My Dog mounted my wife from behind,and scratched her back,should i get him put down,or get his nails clipped?
it was your wife who got humped,not you, so let her decide ,she might like a little bit of ruff,ruff.i would take the hint if i was you.would also explain what dogging it really means,and does,nt involve your dog
get him neutered if he's not already done. That'll stop him from humping your mrs. Get the randy bugger's nails clipped. (the dog's, not your wifes)
film it and email it to me
Have him de-clawed, then staple a piece of carpet to her back. The dog can get a better grip.
Get his nails clipped and take him to the vet
The Dog gets treated better than me in our house as well.!
divorce the wife
Neither. Blow him.
I'd say you've got some competition. It's going to be a tough decision for your wife.
Take the poor dog to the vet for a check up.. just in case.
!st get his nails clipped than see how the dog behaves
lmaoo.
clip his nails, why the hell would you put him down for that?
Do a ';Mother Hubbard'; and give her a bone of your own you selfish toy.
Watch in horror
nails clipped. poor dog was just horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment