Friday, May 14, 2010

Nine Inch Nails vs System of a Down?

This is a R%26amp;P competition to see which band can beat the others as favourites, based on the R%26amp;P member’s opinions. It does not matter if you can barely compare the bands to each other; just say which one is your favourite. Do not answer with a ‘both’ or ‘neither’ – it’s a waste of an answer. The band with the most votes at the end goes through to the next round against another winner, the loser is eliminated. Each question is left open for more than 24 hours, giving you some time to answer. check my profile for updates on the comp. The last band standing wins (and yes, school is out so I have A LOT of time on my hands.)Nine Inch Nails vs System of a Down?
Easy. Nine Inch Nails. They are a great band and have some very catchy songs.Nine Inch Nails vs System of a Down?
Is that even a question? Nine Inch Nails. Trent Renzor is a genius when it comes to innovation, and reinventing himself.
Ughh.


I don't know.


Nine Inch Nails is amazing.


But SOAD is good too.





I pick


Nine Inch Nails


Just because I like the music more.


[:
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
Nine Inch Nails





ditto to Hand That Feeds. SOAD is good, but NIN is a one man creative force.
Is this even a question?





Nine inch nails!!!





The talent of Rezner is just amazing.
Nine Inch Nails by far.
Nine Inch Nails





for all the people that are saying SOAD: is SOAD a one man band thats made classic albums?
Nine Inch Nails
Nine Inch Nails :)
NIN by far!
System of a Down no contest
Too close, but Nine Inch Nails
by far is Nine Inch Nails :P
System of a Down
System of a Down =D
System of a Down
System of a Down
System of a Down
System of a Down.
Nine Inch Nails. To be honest I haven't actually heard any SOAD songs, but everyone I know slags them off so.....yeah....
Ugh I don't like either:) I say Nine inch Nails
SOAD














BYYYYYYYYYYYY FARRRRRRRRRRR
NIN
System of a Down.......m
system of a down
You got two great, creative and experienced bands which are both good song writers and live performers.





System a Down are a band where all members contribute to the songs and all have strong musical knowledge.They have created there own sound and once they come out of hiatus I have no doubt they will deliver another great album.





Nine inch Nails are a 1 man band (other than live) that as good as they are, only ever came out with one memorable album. I am talking about the Downward spiral although I even find that hard to listen to as I am no longer in the mood for listening to it. It is much more heavy music lyrically and musically speaking and much more of an aquired taste.





I rarely listen to either these days but I am much more likely to look out for the next System album as I know it will be of a high standard unlike many Nine Inch Nails albums.





They are both good but system wins.
System of a Down
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment