Monday, May 10, 2010

Why does repetition of the name Jesus sound like nails scraping down a blackboard?

Well you have a low tolerance for lies my friend.Why does repetition of the name Jesus sound like nails scraping down a blackboard?
Maybe You should get Your hearing checked.





On a more sympathetic note, i could recommend a few clever come-backs when You get assaulted by Buddhist monks chanting CHEEZusCHEEZus! But it sounds like You get too overwhelmed to think straight.Why does repetition of the name Jesus sound like nails scraping down a blackboard?
I would consider calling an exorcist if I were you! Really! The sound of the name brings hope and comfort to me! What a sweet and wonderful sound! You know, like the song? ';Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, sweetest name I know!';
Possibly because his real name was Yeshua?





Honestly... I have no clue. Neither name means anything to me, and nor does either bring me intense discomfort in and of itself.... A name is a name is a name.... and no more.
you have problems......it sounds beautiful to me...
Google --- ';burning in hot excrement';





.
The Name of JESUS sounds peaceful to believers, but Horrible to non-believers. The reason is that darkness cannot stand the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment