Friday, May 14, 2010

If YOU have 'CERTAIN' FRIENDS OVER..Do YOU have to MAKE SURE everything is NAILED DOWN before LETTING THEM IN

I wouldn't consider them 'friends', but we do have drinking buddies like that who just drop by. If they bring alcohol we don't usually kick them out, we just watch our stuff! Addicts are like that! Aren't we?If YOU have 'CERTAIN' FRIENDS OVER..Do YOU have to MAKE SURE everything is NAILED DOWN before LETTING THEM IN
that was the old crewIf YOU have 'CERTAIN' FRIENDS OVER..Do YOU have to MAKE SURE everything is NAILED DOWN before LETTING THEM IN
Of course. We don't want any friends stepping on any nails or go home with a rusty nail in their butt as a souvenir.
I hardly ever have friends over!
yes unfortunately


but i figure the best way to do it is just say it like it is.... ur great ur wellcome but leave everything where it is or DONT COME BACK
No I refuse to nail anything down,LOL...I don't have friends like that at the moment.
hahaha, I dont want THEM tripping over STUFF..
sometimes
yes but i havent had to worry about that for awhile
Yes
Yes. And I keep wondering why I ask them over! Or let them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment