Friday, May 14, 2010

Why do you think people bite their finger nails down to the bone?

Just to look at their fingers I have to turn away. Their nails look so bad. Here it looks like no more nail could be bitten, and they are still biting away. Yuck! That is so awful. It's always something, isn't it?Why do you think people bite their finger nails down to the bone?
i do. i used to be a worry wart(that when it started) and now it's bad habit that i can't stop. i do it without thinking i know i'm doing it but when ever i try to stop bt my heads like ';its a hang nail get it of'; or ';it si so rigid smooth it out'; and i always make it worse its beem 9 years.Why do you think people bite their finger nails down to the bone?
I've bitten my nails down to the quick, but never to the bone. I think I'd have to be rather stressed to reach that stage.
I am guilty as charged. I have always done it because I'm a nervous wreck all the time and it's a coping mechanism. Grody I know.
I hate it it is totally disgusting. Why would you want to chew on your dirty finger nails just think about all the things you touch in a day.
I do it, not to the bone, it's bad nerves and lots of stress.
Nerves, stress and just being fidgety can be the reason for this bad habit. I think some people are so use to doing it they now do it without even thinking.





I agree YUCK!
It's a nervous habit. I had it as a child. I have pity on those who can't stop.
nervousness.
i dont know..











maybe they think it's nutritious..
maybe it is a nervous disorder these people have..... ever think of that?
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment