Friday, May 14, 2010

Why am I eating everything thats not nailed down?

I am a naturally thin person, but I have noticed in the last month that I have eaten anything and everything in sight. I do get full, but I wait a few hours and go again. My stomach is getting bigger and I don't feel hungry most of the time, i see food and i nibble or just eat like normal. I havn't missed any periods and my last one was almost 2 weeks ago. I have to see the ob/gyn for my yearly in a few weeks should I ask her to switch b/c pills to help me curb my appetite? I was going to ask her anyway cause about the week before I get a touch grouchy....ok maybe more than a touch :p but should i mention the strange appetite? Thanks take care. ps iv been having my period and my little boobies are not sore or appear to be getting any larger so im positive im not preggers and its been almost 2 months since i have had sex ne way.Why am I eating everything thats not nailed down?
you are a fat@ss

No comments:

Post a Comment