Monday, May 10, 2010

My hammy wheel keep makeing a sound like nails down a chalk board!!help!!?

i was sleeping and then all of a sudden i here a loud noise and it was her wheel!!!it neever ever did this b fore and now it id and i cant sleep!!!!!help please and i mean she loves that wheel and the wheel is so fast and fun for her she wont let anyone take it out of her cage!!My hammy wheel keep makeing a sound like nails down a chalk board!!help!!?
Is this a silent spinner? I had a problem with that, I realized the hub of the wheel had broke so I bought a different wheel.My hammy wheel keep makeing a sound like nails down a chalk board!!help!!?
I would say to put some oil, edible/corn/olive oil on the joint to stop it from squeaking.
Try putting a Lazy Pet Plush Sheepskin Pad under the wheel. You can get them at Petco. Just cut it to the perfect size that fits under the wheel.
same thing happened to me all you have to do is put some vegtable oil on it and put it bak in her cage. next day take it out and put new veggie oil(make sure you wash it first) on it and see if it works keep repeating this.
Put a few drops of vegetable oil on the sqeaky part...that should do it!
i have to mice that never get off the wheel... and here is what you can do... nothing.. get used to it... you'll finally get used to it.
I have the same problem but I got used to it and now I got so used to it that when ever there is thunderstorms I just think it is my hamster running on his wheel! My dad put oil on it but in a week it had worn off and got even worse so I would suggest just getting used to it!!
My hamster wheel does that to. What you do is take oil and rub it on the wheel and it should not make any noise. Hope this helps!





Jamie %26lt;3
maybe you could lubricate the wheel. i had the old metal ones when i had my hamsters and that helped out a lot.
Put like vegetable oil or any kind of oil on it and it should stop squeaking.
Crisco might work. I like the veggie oil ideas too.
oil the wheel
grease it with cooking oil.
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment