Friday, May 14, 2010

Why is Robbie Williams so popular? He's an effeminate monkey with a voice like nails down a blackboard.?

Here here!!!





It's about time this big-headed, talentless tosser was locked away, along with other manufactured nobodies to allow room for REAL musicians and songwriters to flourish in the business which is rightfully theirs!!!Why is Robbie Williams so popular? He's an effeminate monkey with a voice like nails down a blackboard.?
he is sooooo lovely and funny and handsome and witty and s*xy and northern and tall and RICH !!!!!!Why is Robbie Williams so popular? He's an effeminate monkey with a voice like nails down a blackboard.?
Indeed. he's a tosspot...
i'm right there with you!! he is a monkey of a man with the arrogance of a pig!!
robbie is very talented and handsome great voice so lay off
He abuses the disabled. And they need putting in their place, like women, and people of other colours, sexuality, culture etc.
Thank god someone who agrees with me, I cannot see the attraction at all!
He's everything you said, I don't like him either,but I think you have to accept that he is a good performer and has a presence about him.
Well said
i only like him cos i relate to most of his songs.
at last!!! i'm not the only one who thinks he is overpaid with no talent.


why is he so popular he is'nt even good looking!


angels has to be the worst song ever in fact if his songs come on the tv/radio i turn over i cannot bear it.


i really thought i was the only one who thought this!
I have no idea...





I liked him in De Lovely though...





But thats about it.





and I remember another effeminate monkey back in the 80's that every girl drooled over. Boy George! No accounting for taste I suppose... Some chicks like that I guess?
If you listen to the hidden meanings in his songs you would too
You forgot one of the most important things about him: (Apparently!!!) he's got an enormous er.. lunchbox - and he's not too fussy as to with whom he shares his sandwiches !
gasp! a sharp intake of breath. wash your mouth out you heathen. robbie is god.
I don't know why - but you made me laugh out loud! Cheers Muchly! :o)
Love him or hate him you have to admit he is a smart cookie and he has bags of charisma.
Well said, driver08u. !
No you just didn't.......I love him.....anyway...i guess one man's meat!
Hey, I love his music. And he is gorgeous. I think he should be 007 James Bond, he has the voice, the looks and he can sing. I bet if he was right in your face you wouldn't think he was a monkey. :)
because, people who have no opinions are just sheep and are told by the media what to like. your right he is so crap, and an attitude problem to match. he was way nicer in take that
so you do not like him then?
the only reason he ever sold any records was his army of 8 to 15 year old girlies, he is cack and now the girlies are growing up he,s getting less and less airtime and popularity. the arrogance of the twat to try a rap record is amazing. and why does he whine so much, he,s a multimillionaire but is always whinging about how hard his life is and how he would have been happier if not famous, well give all your money to charity and go and live in nepal with the monks and meditate on how lucky you have been you fat untalented whinging tosser who is probably a latent gay take that tosser.
coz he's so successful and there are worse singers than him out there - i'm sure - it's a matter of opionion i suppose.





My boyfriend took me to see him in Paris back in June, it was in a huge footy stadium, and it was red hot, fantastic. the best part for me was the support band - Basement Jaxx - they were actually better than Robbie to be fair, but i wouldn't tell my boyfriend that !!





I actually think Robbies a bit arrogant and annoying but he's talented and there's no denying that. he'd make a better comedien!!
He's a good entertainer and a good karaoke singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment