Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do girls with long finger nails WIPE DOWN STARES?

????????????How do girls with long finger nails WIPE DOWN STARES?
very carefully.How do girls with long finger nails WIPE DOWN STARES?
either you mean stairs as in stairways, in which they get me to do it, or stares as glares upon, in which if caught, you will know, and suffer the consequences of you actions,


..
I sure am glad you answered my question since you're such a genius. My husband is dead. I am a widow. I don't get money for being a mother. Congratulations since you get money for being a father. For some of us, being a parent is about being a parent, and not money. You should grow up and recheck your priorities. And rethink judgemental comments when you have no clue what you are talking about. Getting paid to be a parent---how messed up is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment