Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there anything I can use to ';seal'; my acrylic nail. It broke half way down my actual nail...?

and I am going to have to wait for it to grow out before I can actually fix it. It's still attached at the sides, but the middle is completely broke. BTW, it HURTS REALLY BAD!!!Is there anything I can use to ';seal'; my acrylic nail. It broke half way down my actual nail...?
If your natural nail is split as well, you will want to get the entire area as clean and dry as possible to avoid infection before trying this. Check out this site:





http://www.pineapple-girl.com/fingernail鈥?/a>





It applies to natural nails, but try using the teabag as a barrier for the split area and substitute a small drop of top coat on either side of the teabag square to keep from getting it inside the split. Super glue will not be a safe bet in your case.


If your natural nail is intact, try dissolving the acrylic nail in pure acetone and having just the one nail replaced if at all possible. It may sting some while soaking, but as the acetone evaporates the stinging will diminish. Good luck and I hope this helped some!
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment