Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do I let him down gently or nail his heart to the locker door?

At the gym this afternoon I worked out hard, took a shower and had a shave. Slipped inside my locker I found this handwritten note... ';I would love to meet up with you.. call 0414 xxxx. ';





Now thing is.. someone has been watching me, nuded up in the men's change room... and it's obviously some dude ~ but not like I noticed who, as if that makes much difference...





So what do you think I should do? I am not going to take up the offer, being that I am in a monogamus relationship with my darling wife and all..... but should I, ignore it, embarrass this guy or text him a polite not today thanks.Do I let him down gently or nail his heart to the locker door?
haha! I'd post the note with you ';Hello clueless wonder - I'm not gay, etc.'; answer on the bulletin board or wall of the men's locker room. That'll let the rest of us know that he is in there.Do I let him down gently or nail his heart to the locker door?
tell him you're happily married.
probably best to ignore it. if it happens again then just gently let him know that you're not gay and that you are happily married. although you are flattered by his advances
follow your true gay feelings and let this guy bang you....ya know you want it.
just let it go kiddo .. your married and your wife deserves your loyalty and you don't go there anyway so thats it anyway.. case closed...ohhh and theres a hole i the shower stalls and the girls next door were checking you out haha. ohhhh its a long one haha
What do you wanna do?
maybe that was a woman? call and if it is a man insult him, but what if it is a beautiful, athletic woman? an amazon? think how much rough sex u can get! i am in body building i love rough sex. i presume all atheltic women do. good luck
Nail it.
okay, who ever wrote you the note has some serious issues. I think that because it says ';I would LOVE to meet up with you'; kinda creepy. text the person and tell them to back off.
I know a lot of men that wouldn't take kindly to this.





I think I would give the number to the gym and have them deal with it. I wouldn't want to be in the ladies' locker room having some sex craved lunatic staring at me while I dress and then ask me out.





It is the same as sexual harrassment. Just of a different sort.





Now when you shower and go to get dressed you will be paranoid....was it that guy who left the note? Or that one?





I would feel uneasy. Same as if a man had a peep hole looking into the locker room while I dressed in the ladies' room.
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment