Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have just got a accidently ripped my nail half way down!?

Its is stinging and throbbing what can I do to stop it? Its stopped bleeding!! Its painful!!I have just got a accidently ripped my nail half way down!?
Don't touch it and definately don't put it in water, I did this too recently. Just put lots of pressure on the other side of your finger to relieve pain (slightly) and avoid wearing anything that would catch it in the next few days such as a wooly jumper. Eventually it will grow back. Mine has anyway!!I have just got a accidently ripped my nail half way down!?
that has got to hurt..keep it raised and try and cover it and pinkillers
Sorry to hear that.


Maybe this is useful for you.
pull the rest off with a pair of pliers, its the only way to let the new mail grow........
wrap a band aid tightly around it.
have you some superglue repair it with that
painkillers, pressure and cover it - with the nail if it is hanging on- -just stick over it with tape to protect it
stop acting like a mazohist!
not a lot you can do..just wait for it to grow back again
just put a band-aid over it...just in case it starts bleeding again, or so protect your finger from bacteria....other than that, wash it, and just wait
Krazy Glue it, it works for me.
All I can say is ouch.





There is a big bunch of nerves running under the finger nails.





Best thing to do is to ensure that no dirt can get into the wound and let nature takes it's course.
if the bottom half of the nail is still attached super glue the break back together. if the bottom half is completely off, smear some triple antibiotic ointment on it and cover it with a bandaid. It is the air on the open flesh that causes the burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment