Thursday, January 21, 2010

How many people have just asked answered a question on nail varnish and got thumbs down?

How many colours can there be one must be right .xHow many people have just asked answered a question on nail varnish and got thumbs down?
I answered but didn't check for a thumbs down, the sad thumbs down trolls are out again.


I just checked and yes I did, must have made someones day.How many people have just asked answered a question on nail varnish and got thumbs down?
So many sad people on here, it's time they got rid of thumbs down, thankyou!!!

Report Abuse



Not me !
not yet,but looking at the others above me i could be next.
a few but not me
Not me, just got here.
Not me. But don't take it personal.
I DONT CARE WHAT THEY THINK....my opinion is my opinion.
some tw*t is reporting people that's all.
I didnt see that Q, no matter i dont wear the stuff....... whos giving thumbs down then? xxx
Nope different question, but all got thumbs down!!!


Question was from Big Kev (a top contributor)and asking, Why he was violated?


MUST BE THE SAME A HOLE????
i just had a look and yes, but it seems all apart from the last few have 1 or 2, thats just Tom thumb down as i have nicked named them so it doesn't bother me, if i was the only one with thumbs down i would be more inclined to think that person doesn't like what i have put but the tom thumb downers just do it to em all !
Don't take it personal we have a few people on here that give thumbs down to every answer.
Ianswered red and got a thumbs down, never mind
Not me, cause i dont wear nail varnish, but you could ask the future wife , she might have !!! lol x
yeah, i got one thumbs down..





it's a constant here!





the people who do that are regulars here too... i used to be somewhat hurt too by such, but then again it is just another fact of life in this community... don't take it too personally..





that's what we call ';freedom of expression';...





:)
i don't really care to be quite honest, cry cry cry cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment