Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it bad to bite my finger nails down real short?

i always bite my fingers i wonder if it is unealthyIs it bad to bite my finger nails down real short?
If you're wondering if it's unhealthy, that should be an indication that you already know it is. If you're biting your nails down to the fingers, it can a) be painful, and b) leave you open to infection. Invest in an anti-nail-biting cream to put on your fingers that will give you a bitter taste when you do bite to deter you from doing it. Check out: http://www.stopbitingnails.com/Is it bad to bite my finger nails down real short?
YES! Not only does it have unattractive results. but those germs are really icky! I used to bute my nails, and when I do now, I get a sore throat from it, it literally makes me physically sick now. It is very unhealthy.
All the germs that were under you fingernails are now in your mouth. So it can make you sick. It can also give you ingrown nails, and that hurts.





I did it for years, and was glad when I finally broke the habit.
soo bad!!! i too bite my nails and 3 times my finger has gotten infected from the biting. it got really swollen, really painful and full of pus! soo gross!!! i had to get it drained and the dr sliced it open with a scapel!
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment