Saturday, January 23, 2010

When my Boss speaks it effects me like nails down a blackboard.?

Do I bring it up or just ignore it. I'm not in the good books at the moment.When my Boss speaks it effects me like nails down a blackboard.?
That's funny my boss's voice does the same thing...she has an accent and it's real high pitched...sometimes I want to stuff a sock down her throat...When my Boss speaks it effects me like nails down a blackboard.?
On top of it all she's my supervisor and has no supervisory skills whatsoever...doesn't have a clue...where do they get these people anyway?

Report Abuse



I feel that way about a few people these days. Just try to minimize contact or you'll go nuts!
Ignore it. Your boss can always fire you and I'm guessing you need your job.
Just ignore it. That's the privilege of a boss so welcome to the real world lol. Just do you job the best you can and it would be a bonus if you can do it in a way, that he can't find any faults with it. I've been dealing with this kind of situation for the past ten years now and I got used to it.
Unless you are ready to look for a new job, you will have to ignore it I guess. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment