Saturday, January 23, 2010

I want a cut down on my acrylic nails?

I've already had them cut down once, and they're now to the point where they meet my real nail underneath. Could i still get them cut down?I want a cut down on my acrylic nails?
Yes you can still get them cut down if you want your real nails cut. when you get acrylic nails they are suppose to be at a length that you feel comfortable at. So when you go to the naile shop tell them you want them cut down to where you want.I want a cut down on my acrylic nails?
Yea sometimes you have to get them cut down a couple of times before there just the way you want them. I would go back to the nail shop %26amp; have them do it %26amp; next time if it happens you'll know how to do it. I say go for it.
Why not.. it will just cut your real nail shorter too. I used to just file mine down every couple days to keep them the length i liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment