Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sorry no exact spoiler for the Apprentice this week from me, I can only nail it down to 3.?

Basically its between Lorraine, Debra and James this week. I only know this because I know it cant possibly be any of the others as they are on next week ;)





Im pretty sure its Lorraine though from what Ive been told.








And as for who makes the final 2 ..... well lets just say one of them rhymes with Mate ;)





As for who wins the whole thing? well lets just say it rhymes with Pashmina lol ;)Sorry no exact spoiler for the Apprentice this week from me, I can only nail it down to 3.?
You've lost your touch Dave.................





All that suns fried your brain...............





Even I could pinpoint it to Debra, Lorraine and James FFS..............





Cause Kate and Yasmina are the only remotly decent 2 left..............





And even then they're pretty shite!Sorry no exact spoiler for the Apprentice this week from me, I can only nail it down to 3.?
Yasmina to rhyme with Pashmina?! Superb!





i can't stand her, though, the back-stabbing crater-faced cow.





I always want Debra to be in the interviews and be torn to shreds.
Thanks for that - much appreciated - and don't go on holiday when The Apprentice is on again, right !
Eugh, Can't stand her!


Wanted it to be Kate lol
i've heard kates going to win cz a frend ov a frend knows madge and he said that kate wins am not sure on this though haha
I agree with Whip I thought Kate would of won
Is this for sure ?

No comments:

Post a Comment