Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm getting a tattoo on my wrist and im pretty sure i nailed down the correct italian translation.?

I'm getting ';La vita e bella'; which means Life is Beautiful...can anyone reasure me that this is the correct translation.I'm getting a tattoo on my wrist and im pretty sure i nailed down the correct italian translation.?
It's almost correct but not perfect...


The correct translation is ';la vita 猫 bella'; (the ';e'; is stressed!)





Click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_Is_Bea鈥?/a>


and you'll see I'm right (this is the cover of the Italian movie)I'm getting a tattoo on my wrist and im pretty sure i nailed down the correct italian translation.?
It does seem correct - but please, be 100% certain. Check with your parents - you probably have a cousin/aunt/uncle that is fluent. This is NOT something you want to screw up - one wrong letter and it can mean something completely different. (which is why my italian is very weak and my Nono thought I was an idiot. LOL)
';La vita e' bella'; means ';life is beautiful.'; ';La bella vita'; means ';the beautiful life'; or, for a looser translation, ';the good life'; (as in ';lifestyles of the rich and famous';).
i am almost positive you have it correctly.


I learned latin for like 4 years. And took basic french,latin and spanish during those years and that seems right to me.






It's correct.
You dont' have it correct. If you don't speak Itailan why are you getting this?

No comments:

Post a Comment