Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am having a baby girl in June and having a hard time nailing down a name.?

Which do you like better?


Juliana


Ellery


Isabelle


LillianI am having a baby girl in June and having a hard time nailing down a name.?
IsabelleI am having a baby girl in June and having a hard time nailing down a name.?
I like Isabelle and Lillian best - but I kind of like Isabella and Lilliana even more. Juliana is nice too, but not Ellery, maybe Elena - how about Lillian Elena or Isabelle Elena?
I like Lillian...I personally don't hear it very often, I hear Lilliana but not Lillian....and I also like Juliana...Congrats and good luck!
I like them all, exept Ellery. Reminds me of cellery. I defenetly like Isabelle best, Lillian is adorable to- you could call her Lili! Congrats!
I like Ellery, but you'd be condemning your daughter to a school career of being called Celery.





Juliana is my favourite.
Definatly not Ellery! i agree with the isabella instead.


My daughters are Madison and Arianna but now i really like McKenna or Kenna for short
I like Lillian, it is classy, but can be shortened to Lilly which is adorable in my opinion.


Good luck finding the right one
Lillian is very cute, oyu can call her Lily which is adorable.
I dislike Ellery. I love Isabella and Julianna though!
That's a tough one, I like them all except Ellery.





Lillian or Juliana.
Lillian is lovely
Juliana
I like Ellery Isabelle!
Juliana
Juliana
I like Isabelle and Lillian
I like Juliana and Lillian............maybe Lilliana.
I like Isabelle... u can work with it more it flows





isabella analeis... i always thought that was pretty..


or like Jilliana Sophie
I like Lillian, although my favorite name for a girl is Madison.
Juli which is short for juliana
Isabelle and Lillian are nice! I'm not sure about Ellery?
I like Lillian. It is a beautiful name.
i really like the name juliana..
Personally, I love the name Lillian. I'm also fond of Lola... but you don't have that as an option.


Best of luck!
I like Isabelle best
isabelle...





my fav girl names are alora and ameilia.
I like them all except Ellery ....Isabelle and Lillian are my favs
I dont care for any of those names. If I had to choose one, it would be Juilana.

No comments:

Post a Comment