Saturday, January 23, 2010

In Nancy Drew:Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, where do you get the nails/hammer to nail the 3 floorboards down??

I'm at the part in the game where I turned the ';dog statues'; that are above the couch, so that a secret door appears below the stairs. To get there, you need to walk across rotten floorboards, and you can't do that, because then you ';die'; in the game. So, I needed to place 3 new boards across the floor to reach the final destination place. But, the thing is, the boards won't stay in place - I need a screwdriver, and some nails or screws. Someone told me that I can find these items in the shed, but I could not see them. If it is in the shed, then where? Is it not in the shed at all? I'm very confused, please help. Thx!In Nancy Drew:Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, where do you get the nails/hammer to nail the 3 floorboards down??
There is a shed and inside a locked wooden chest. To open the chest you need a key, well not really the key brakes and then you need a screwdriver (found at the bottom of the motor boat).


Hope that helped


if you need any more help let me knowIn Nancy Drew:Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, where do you get the nails/hammer to nail the 3 floorboards down??
try this... they have nancy drew walkthroughs gameboomers.com








you can find the boards everywhere for example you can find some behind the house underneath the blue plastic cover...i think you find the nails and hammer in the shed
I f you want help go to herinteractive.com( nancy's website)%26gt;message board%26gt;ghost dogs of moon lake%26gt;hints%26gt;clik on what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment