Saturday, January 23, 2010

When you see someone looking down often and playing with there finger nails would you assume there nervous?

When I say playing with there nails, I mean like looking at them and touching them, and picking at them a little with your other nails. Would you think this person has a problem?When you see someone looking down often and playing with there finger nails would you assume there nervous?
A sign of insecurity. yes I will conclude that the person is nervousWhen you see someone looking down often and playing with there finger nails would you assume there nervous?
I do that a lot, with me it tends to be from boredom, however, with a VERY small percentage of people it can be something more, and by that i mean less than 5% (estimate)
I would assume their anxious, nervous, or really bored.


I don't think they have a problem, though. Everyone does that sometimes.
It Would seem that they might have something on their minds; a pre-occupation...!! Or, it could be a 'sign' of real boredom; it depends on the situation...!!
i would think they are bored or nervous. i do that when i am really nervous

No comments:

Post a Comment