Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I spilled nail polish remover down my pants!?

Hahaha yeah! So I was sitting on my bed, and I had my legs crossed %26amp; I had the school skirt on. Anyway, the bottle tipped over, and went all over my undies %26amp; then it leaked on to my vagina hahah.


I ran to the bathroom %26amp; washed it off. Am I gonna be okay, or should I see a doctor? It didn't go in, just on.I spilled nail polish remover down my pants!?
Not a problem; if anything you may have some temporary itching.I spilled nail polish remover down my pants!?
shud be fine.. but jsut might cause irraitation to the skin for a while.. it shud be aboslutly fine.. jsut if you want to go you ca go to the dfoctors but he might just give you like some cream to decrease the itchness
okay few cause I though you ment in then that would hurt o.o..if it itches/irrates like up until tomorrow I suggest you do go to a doctor but get a lady doctor
wouldn't worry about it
it just gunna be itchy!





but hot story. i wish i can see thatXD just kidding lol

No comments:

Post a Comment