Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I just got my nails down how long will they stay nice ?

i got my nails down two days ago and i want them to be nice for my vacation in 12 days will they be ?I just got my nails down how long will they stay nice ?
u should probably go back again right before your vacation, to make sure they hold up through your trip!!!I just got my nails down how long will they stay nice ?
how did you get your nails done? did you get tips or just a basic manicure with polish....if acrylic they would have to be filled in about 2 weeks...a basic manicure with polish will last a few days unless you wash alot of dishes or use hands alot for hard labor...get a manicure just before you leave on vacation...a day before....or get acrylic filled a day before also...have fun...
they will stay nice as long as u take good care of them just dont use them for anthing that will make them break ok.
Nope. Plan to pay a few more dollars to go back right before you go on vacation for a touch-up. Nails usually stay good for about a week.





Touch-ups arent that expensive.
keep them nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment