Sunday, January 17, 2010

Accedentally cut pinky toe nail down the middle. REALLY WORRIED. HELP!!!?

My pinky toe nail had kind of a sting when stepped. so i thought maybe it was because my pinky toe was too wide and going over the side. So I tried to trim it a little and i accedentally cut down down the middle and there was a big crack in it. I cut the smaller half of my pinkey toe nail down to the skin. Will it grow back normally? Is there anything that I can do to get it to grow back normally?


Please Help!!!! I'm really worried!!!Accedentally cut pinky toe nail down the middle. REALLY WORRIED. HELP!!!?
it should grow back..of course, if your healthy, young, and dont bother it too much (poking underneath it, irratating the nail bed etc.), it will grow back quicker and healthier. pinky nails are usually pretty resilantAccedentally cut pinky toe nail down the middle. REALLY WORRIED. HELP!!!?
It will grow back. If it bothers you, just tape it up until it grows some.
you might die. actually, people lose toenails %26amp; fingernails quite often. i believe that they will grow back normally. if not.. it's just a pinky toenail. no big loss
It will grow back, clip it short and it will be fine. Jello or anything with gelatin in it will make your nails grow..

No comments:

Post a Comment