Sunday, January 17, 2010

I got a big crack down the middle on my big toe nail?

i kicked my skateboard after getting mad and it hurt a lot and i went home and took off my shoes and there was blood and noticed i split my nail pretty much in half what should i do?I got a big crack down the middle on my big toe nail?
Your best bet is to cut the toe nail off and start over. My mom cut hers off becaus of fungus. She said it hurt but it got rid of the fungus. It'll grown back pretty fast.I got a big crack down the middle on my big toe nail?
You can either wait %26amp; let it grow out. Hoping that it don't still keep on splitting. Or you can go to the Dr. let him look at it. Another thing is don't get mad at your skateboard cause it didn't do what you wanted it to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment