Tuesday, January 19, 2010

OW. I bit my nails down so much that now they hurt really bad?

i know its a bad habit nd im trying to stop. but yesterday i bit my nails down so short now my fingers hurt so bad/ what can i do to stop the pain?OW. I bit my nails down so much that now they hurt really bad?
I do this all the time.


Don't touch them.


and put a plaster on them.


I think its band aid in america.OW. I bit my nails down so much that now they hurt really bad?
I used a medicine called BOIL Ease. It is used for boils. It draws. I put it on my nails(what I had left) and it stops the pain instantly. It doesn't taste good so I would keep my hands out of my mouth and I was able to break the habit. You can also bit medicines to put on the nails that's made for bitingyour nails but I like Boil Ease because it stops the pain. I have long nails now and I like them. You can get Boil Ease at any drug store.
I am 36 years old and have bitten my nails ever since I can remember. :) I do this sometimes and the only thing that works id applying pressure to it. I just wrap the nail or nails in a band aid. Wrap it a bit tight but not so tight that you cut off circulation. It will look silly if it's more than one finger but who cares, it takes the pain away right away. :)
Wash them out so they don't get infected and try not to touch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment