Sunday, January 17, 2010

';unless you catch ideas on the wing and nail them down you will soon cease to have any'; what is meant by this ?

how can I account for this and explain it ';unless you catch ideas on the wing and nail them down you will soon cease to have any'; what is meant by this ?
hello there ~ I can tell you what it means to me ~





When an idea comes into my head ~ I make a note of it ~ I don't have to try and remember it ~ if I didn't do this when trying to solve a problem say ~ I might then forget what it was that I had thought of.





This is especially true at night if you wake up with an idea, have a pad and paper by your bed and jot in down ~ you can go back to sleep, if not the likelihood is that you will stay awake thinking about it.





Its probably not the answer you are looking for, but it works for me.';unless you catch ideas on the wing and nail them down you will soon cease to have any'; what is meant by this ?
As ideas enter your mind... if you do not write them down you may soon forget them.. therefore any LOOSE idea will be of no use to you because you will be unlikely to recall the full extent of that idea and put it to its' full use...
for me, ideas come unless I decide to keep them and act on them ideas will fly to someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment