Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I just saw advertised on TV an electric trimmer that sand the nail down avoiding cutting the dog's quick.?

I believe that this may be brand new so I have had difficulty in finding information or to purchase.I just saw advertised on TV an electric trimmer that sand the nail down avoiding cutting the dog's quick.?
The Peticure .


http://www.peticure-grooming.com/


I plan to buy one myselfI just saw advertised on TV an electric trimmer that sand the nail down avoiding cutting the dog's quick.?
i called some local pet shops about it they aren't in the store yet but....





Petsmart said they had one similar for 60.00 but said its the same concept as the dremmel tool. which after i looked at the demo online the sander is the same as the dremmel tool. so that is a cheaper alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment