Saturday, January 2, 2010

I want to sit down with my husband and nail down a time to start trying?

He wants our bills to be paid off with the exception of mortgage and student loans, which I agree to. But now he's even leaning towards getting a head start on the mortgage too, which is only 110,000). I want to start when the credit card and car are almost done, as opposed to being done. (since trying can take awhile, and pregnacies last 9 months if we happen to conceive when almost done).





How can I encourage him to set an actual date for me to aim for so I can start to look foward to that and prepare my body for this? That way I'm not itching to get pregnant the whole time, and can have a more healthy prenancy and maybe even conceive faster?I want to sit down with my husband and nail down a time to start trying?
Well, i would do that i would sit him down and explain that you may be trying for a VERY long time... i have been trying for 18mths! no one ever expects to have to do that, but it can happen, and i would also let him know that there will never be enough money! so why now start now, because who is to say that you set a date and 3 months from now your car blows up and you have to get a new one...does that set you back another 5 years? if you both want it i dont think you should wait, my family is very fertal and i'm the only one that cant get pregnant. good luck and just stress to him how much this means to you!I want to sit down with my husband and nail down a time to start trying?
Well why don't you tell him that after the small debts are paid your going to try for a baby.


Maybe he doesn't want a baby and is putting it off...

No comments:

Post a Comment