Wednesday, January 13, 2010

May dog broke his nail down the middle do I have to remove it?

My dog broke his nail straight down the middle. Its split top and bottom. The nail is now discolored. Do I have to absolutely remove the nail, or can I let it come off by itself and just keep it clean.May dog broke his nail down the middle do I have to remove it?
No,You shouldn't do this mistake.It may be Infect your lovely dog.May dog broke his nail down the middle do I have to remove it?
get it to a vet or it will have to because the nerve is now exposed and if you dont that it out it will get OVER infected
Don't remove the nail yourself as it will cause considerable pain to the dog without anaesthetic. I would suggest you have the vet check it and have them remove it if necessary. If the nail bed is not damaged a new nail should form once the old nail is removed.
it have tooo because the nerve is now exposed and if you dont that it out it will get OVER infected... you have to remove it and possibly bandage for a few days
i dunno but u should probably get it to a vet and get there opinion. if there closed ask a vet site if u can. so get it looked at is my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment