Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why does my nose run but my feet smell and do they really have to nail down coffin lids?

funny!!!!!!


you're a geniusWhy does my nose run but my feet smell and do they really have to nail down coffin lids?
You certainly are. Ha!

Report Abuse


Why does my nose run but my feet smell and do they really have to nail down coffin lids?
Oh my Oh my, you have a real dilemma there
what a strange question but here goes


your nose would not run if you blew it


and your feet would not smell if you washed them


as for the coffin i do believe they screw it down


it used to stop


grave robbers,
If your nose runs and your feet smell you were built upside down.
ie
Noses probably run in your family.
Love your Quotes got anymore??? reason i'm asking is for my Quotes page on my site.





http://area102.piczo.com/?cr=4%26amp;rfm=y
lol day breaks but doesn't fall and night falls but doesn't break lol
You're built upside down, walk on your hands. And coffins have to be nailed down so the worms can't get out.
Is it possible to get your tounge tied around your eye teeth?
Hahaha thanks that was a good laugh. I enjoyed it!


sb
Your sick and about to die?
Your nose runs because you dont wipe it, your feet stink because you dont wash them and they nail down coffin lids so nutcases like you cant escape!!! LOL x
lol your nose runs from the smell of your feet.





As for the second part no one wants to open a casket full of worms.
Eh?
Your nose runs because its trying to get away from your smelly feet. Most coffin lids are screwed down nowadays because you can push the nails out from inside and too many people were escaping.
not funny. thanks for the pionts
Coz it does and they just do and it stops the zombies getting out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment