Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you ever bit your nails down so far that they ended up bleeding?

Unfortunately, my nails are already severely bitten, they're right down the cuticals and they bleed and skin peels off. . . =(Have you ever bit your nails down so far that they ended up bleeding?
haha yeah, its a habit i have never stopped, ive tried putting band aids on them to make me stop, but it never works..i bite the skin around my nails so bad that it starts bleeding and turns red, my cuticles are almost gone tooHave you ever bit your nails down so far that they ended up bleeding?
Yeah mine have bled a few times, but i pick them with my other nails. is more of a habit related to nervousness.
Nope...thankfully biting my nails is not a habit I ever had. Now cracking my knuckles...geez I wish I could quit doing that!
Yeah, sometimes. I do it when im bored or scared or nervous. :(
no
no I never did that. I don't bite my nails

No comments:

Post a Comment