Friday, January 15, 2010

My friend has a crack down the middle of her nail is it serious?

My friend has a crack down the middle of her nail is it serious? I am scared and so is she! She is a bit of a drama queen and she said she thinks her nail has to be ripped off is that true? XMy friend has a crack down the middle of her nail is it serious?
I agree that it is best just to be patient and over time the nail will slowly grow and heal by itself.





Your nails grow in length just like the hair on your scalp and personally I have had like one of my fingernails or toenails damaged or injured that resulted in an ugly blood stain beneath the nail itself...By just leaving that particular injured nail alone, it slowly grew and eventually I was able to cut that ugly portion off... In the meantime I think applying neosporin and maybe covering with band-aid when your friend goes outdoors is best to avoid exposing it to dirt and bacteria and to prevent any infections, etc.





Hope the Above Info Helps!My friend has a crack down the middle of her nail is it serious?
Thanks for calling me a Drama Queen missy, lol!
it will probably just fall of evrntually then grow back no bigge as long as she dosnt pick it or anything x
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment