Friday, January 15, 2010

Should i file my nails down as i wear contacts?

I started wearing contacts a while ago, when i still had short nails- But recently, I've let them grow out, and my contacts have been ripping. I've ripped at least 3 pairs this last month.





Im usually really really careful when putting them in and taking out, but they still rip somehow.





Do you guys leave your nails long, or do you keep them short?





ThanksShould i file my nails down as i wear contacts?
I've been wearing contacts for years and I have always had to keep my nails short. Its hard but you can figure out how to do it without ripping them because I have had my nails professionally done about 4 times since I started wearing my contacts and I only ripped them once. So you just have to be incrediably careful. Really tho, I don't think its that safe to have your long nails that close to your eyeball lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment