Sunday, January 17, 2010

Anyone care to help me nail down a good distortion level for a Kustom amp?

So, I've been unable to find my distortion pedal for a while, but I was told when I got this amp that I really wouldn't really NEED the pedal. Obviously, I used it anyways so I didn't have to bother with cranking up the amp with distortion. Now that it's gone, I'd like to at least some effects out of it while I save up for a new pedal. The model is a Kustom Model '66 Dart Guitar Amplifier.





Anyone have any suggestions? For more details about the volume effects, there a picture below. Just follow the link. Any help is appreciated!





http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee303/Zerith_the_Rogue/Kustom.jpgAnyone care to help me nail down a good distortion level for a Kustom amp?
no it's too hard
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment