Friday, January 15, 2010

Has anyone nailed down the middle class income level yet?

I know it started at 250K but has since dropped has low as 120K. What is it at today?Has anyone nailed down the middle class income level yet?
Yeah, I have no idea. I fully expect it to be at around 50k by the time Obama takes office, if he wins.Has anyone nailed down the middle class income level yet?
Since Congress originates all tax legislation, I would be interested to hear Obama's answer as to whether he would veto a Pelosi/Reid bill designating --- say 75K -- as rich, and worthy of a tax increase if it came his way. (No, I don't expect the MSM to ever ask him that either)
according to Obama ... 250K or lower





according to McCain its somewhere between 3 and half a dozen mansions plus a 7 or greater figure income.
No. It's a moving target.





When Obama and Congressional democrats let Bush's tax cuts expire everyone will get their taxes raised.
I don't know any middle class family's making anywhere near 250k.
the class system isnt based on income


its based on a persons job








acording to sociology that is



Whatever Obama wants it to be.
Yes. The US census bureau says it's about 43k.
YES IT IS 0
dude, I make 5k. What do you think the median income is ?
I'm guessing come Tuesday if you get a paycheck he is going to want it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment