Friday, January 15, 2010

What was the last thing that you had to nail down?

I got married Friday so I guess my husband.What was the last thing that you had to nail down?
myself from running after him(boyfriend)What was the last thing that you had to nail down?
my wifes best friend....sorry, I couldnt pass it up...OMG!
My boyfriend. ....lol
My ex-girlfriend. She liked it alot.
i stapled my paper. if not that then my friends fence after he bashed a big whole in it with his dirt bike. this was around 9-10 at night , lol kinda hard when theres no lights out
My temper.
my body agianst his.
My mirror
My manager. lol!
my husband
Just how many flavors the Crucifix Pops should come in and how to jack up the prices with extras. I really need to hit it home with these ones. The chocolate spears didn't do very well at Christmas.
that darn screw
nail yore fingers to the floor was the last thing i nailed down.
a box thing in wood shop it was stupid so i broke it that was fun to
The stupid linolium in my kitchen. wish i had gotten tile or something instead!!!
When I was hammering a quarter into my quarter collection thingy this morning. Those darn things pop out all the time.
A board in the upstairs hallway...





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment