Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is it possible to nail down a place of my own? I want one but have no real idea!?

I'm 31 and due to mainly financial reasons and me being in and out of work for a fair few years, plans of getting on the property ladder have been on a back burner.





I don't want an appartment or a flat but I do want a house of my own, even it if is a basic one/two bedroomer.





I don't have a girlfriend or somebody who could contribute to additional income, but is it seriously possible to get a mortgage on my own singlehandly??





If I had for example, take-home pay of 1100 a month, could I manage??





Can somebody also explain to me the shared-ownership scheme?





I'm uk based by the way so I welcome views for people who have been in my situation and have managed to work things out and progress





Cheers


NumarkIs it possible to nail down a place of my own? I want one but have no real idea!?
I earn roughly 1300 per month.





Im looking to get a place of my own in the coming months. Im a debt adviser so i see alot of people struggling with bills and give alot of budgeting advice.





I've worked out that i could afford at most a 拢400 per month mortgage and maintain a vague social life on my current income.





the trouble is mainly whether a bank/building society would lend to you. which depends on your credit rating and their lending policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment