Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do nail fungal infections (really bad ones) cause severe blistering around the nail and down the finger?

I know I have a fungal infections on 4 of my nails from wearing artificial nails, and it's getting worse, but is it normal to have blisters (lots of tiny water filled ones) all up and down your fingers? I went to the doc and she presecibed me Lamisil, and an antibiotic, however, i'm thinking I may have come in contact with poison ivy, and that's what the blisters are? I don't know. Is the blistering normal with really bad nail infections?Do nail fungal infections (really bad ones) cause severe blistering around the nail and down the finger?
Take the medications prescribed by your doctor. stay away from wearing artificial nails until after it clears up. see a skin doctor about the poison ivy and ask what's the cause of the blisters.Do nail fungal infections (really bad ones) cause severe blistering around the nail and down the finger?
yes it does


go to a doctor
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment